Grace is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® practitioner and has been providing trusted advice to individuals and families since starting her practice in 1994. She offers experience and a deep network of financial resources, alliances and specialists. Her objective is to help build and preserve a secure future for you and your loved ones by providing guidance throughout the different stages of life. Open discussions and a good understanding of your goals, dreams and challenges will ensure your plan is continually working toward your aspirations.
Grace considers Houston to be her hometown and surrounds herself with a wonderful network of family and friends. As such, she believes in giving back to the community. One way she does that is by supporting causes that are important to herself and those closest to her: the American Cancer Society, MD Anderson, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, the American Heart Association, the Star of Hope, Houston Hospice, SPCA of Texas, Muscular Dystrophy Association, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the AIDS Foundation, the Lazarus House, her church, etc. Grace is fluent in two languages and is working on learning a third language. She loves to travel and enjoys sampling cuisine from different places. Grace also has passion for the arts and dabbles in abstract painting in her spare time. To stay physically and mentally fit, she works with trainers on self-defense tactics.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Midtown Financial Group, LLC (2009 – Present)
• UBS Financial Services (2000-2009); UBS acquired PaineWebber in 2000
• PaineWebber (1994-2000)
• B.B.A. in Finance and Management, The University of Houston
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (since 2000)
• Series 7 & 63 Registrations*
• Series 65 Registration Held with LPL Financial* – Investment Advisor Representative
• Insurance Licensed – Life, Health, and Accident & Sickness
• State Licenses: AR, CA, CO, CT, GA, MD, MO, NM, NV, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV
• 2020 Five Star Wealth ManagerSM
• 2019 Five Star Wealth ManagerSM
• 2018 Five Star Wealth ManagerSM
• 2017 Five Star Wealth ManagerSM
• 2016 Five Star Wealth ManagerSM
• 2015 Five Star Wealth ManagerSM
• 2014 Five Star Wealth ManagerSM
• 2013 Five Star Wealth ManagerSM
• 2012 Five Star Wealth ManagerSM
* Registrations held with LPL Financial
As seen in Texas Monthly. Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2012-2020 Five Star Wealth Managers.